Subject Matter: Ocean Animals
Grade Level: 3rd
Learners will demonstrate knowledge of/understanding of/ability to be able to research with some assistance to find out fun facts about ocean animals. They should be able to navigate around a website and look for information.
Standard: Common Core
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.6- With guidance and support from adults, use technology to produce and publish writing (using keyboarding skills) as well as to interact and collaborate with others.
2b: Develop technology-enriched learning environments that enables all students to purse their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning and assessing their own progress
Student Resource Questions
Essential Question: Why do we learn about animals?
2. How many teeth do sharks have?
3. What is the shark’s lifespan?
4. What are some animals Orca’s hunt/eat?
5. What type of diet do Orca’s have?
6. What do Jellyfish use to swim?
7. What is a Jellyfish Classified as?
8. Do seahorses have stomachs?
9. Do male or female seahorses hold their babies in their pouch?
10. Do dolphins chew their food or swallow their food whole?
11. Are dolphins fish?
- Student’s will have to print questions and answers and turn the assignment in.
- Teacher will observe the computer skills of each student.
- Students will be able to recall the answers of the above questions.